1/23/16 Saturday Update & SALE - NEW INDO NEW AUSSIE - Craziness!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Next ASD Update and Sale is Saturday 1/23/16, starting 4pm PST (7pm EST)!!

We will list all corals in this thread. To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

Sale is First to Email First to hold. You will receive a reply to every request, so you know what you got. If payment is not received within 24 hours after breakdown is sent, we will offer the piece to the next person in line. Majority of our frags, we have duplicates of, so there can be multiple winners to the piece (frags are the same size, same color, from same mother colony).

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

We will start listing the items very quickly, starting at 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST) on Saturday 1/23/16.

We ship Tues, Weds, Thurs and Friday via UPS priority. We are closed Mondays. Shipping is a flat fee of $40, doesn't matter how many pieces you order. For orders picked up and shipped to in CA, there will be a 8% CA Tax to your order.

For local pick ups, please swing by after 6pm on Tues, Weds or Thurs. On Fri and Sat, you can swing by anytime during business hours (11a - 7pm). There are no pick ups on Sunday or Monday.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

Some teasers below, good luck, have fun, and score hot corals at good deals!

Droy008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are considering getting some new coral from these guys don't hesitate!
My order last week arrived perfectly packaged and the heat pack was even still warm.
I will definitely be ordering more from them soon. ;)

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are considering getting some new coral from these guys don't hesitate!
My order last week arrived perfectly packaged and the heat pack was even still warm.
I will definitely be ordering more from them soon. ;)
Right on. I usually buy some zoas from every sell. I'm not addicted though, I can quit whenever I want.

chrisparks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any awesome looking BTA anemones this week??? I really want to get something like a sunburst or anything that looks odd.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any awesome looking BTA anemones this week??? I really want to get something like a sunburst or anything that looks odd.

yup, we got a super nice round of tank bred rainbow BTAs in! Local farmer here have been keeping these for years, and colors are crazy sweet!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have gotten several orders and the coals have been amazing!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOMORROW 1/23/16! Super Update and SALE! We have a very special round of Indo and AUssie shipments to display, as well as Vietnam corals too!

Last edited:

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many rock nems are you going to have?
Last sale I saw some AWESOME rock nems and I really want some for my 29 gallon reef.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many rock nems are you going to have?
Last sale I saw some AWESOME rock nems and I really want some for my 29 gallon reef.

Got around 300 on hand right now :)

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got around 300 on hand right now :)

Sweet! I hope that I can snag one. What are your guys going to do shipping wise with this big storm because I live in central VA and we are getting hammered?

Thanks

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my package yesterday from last weeks sale. All i can say is awesome. Look forward to tomorrow for sure. Hopefully everyone can enjoy this!

lfrazier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I will throw my 2 cents in..I saw the thread for last weeks sale and looked. I have NEVER ordered from one of these sales before and I was very very hesitant since I was an online ordering "virgin" - I had only picked up things locally. They were very patient with me during the ordering process (I ordered all SPS frags). Package arrived at 930 am and I had to be at work at 1015. I unpacked the box to find the corals individually labeled with some freebies as well. They were packed perfectly. Since I didnt have time to acclimate them I took the bags out of the box and threw them in the frag tank and left the bags floating, to keep them warm, so that I could get to work on time. I got home at 645 pm expecting some type of loss with them still being in the bags for that long and to my surprise all the polyps were out and happy (in every frag). All pics are accurate and ALL of the corals are healthy!! Will, you have a new long term customer!!

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so excited!!!!!! I can't wait tell 7:00 pm (est)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back