1/4" female BSPP to 1/4" push connect

Wrasse-cal

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
759
Reaction score
598
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a place to buy two 1/4" female BSPP to 1/4" push connect fittings. I've only been able to find 1/2" and 3/8 inch ones.

PI451614CS.jpg

https://www.freshwatersystems.com/p-2513-john-guest-female-adapter-cone-end-bspp-12-x-12-bspp.aspx

I'd also settle for a 1/4" female BSPP to 1/4 inch NPT

I'm trying to plumb a Neptune flow meter.
 
A quick look at McMaster and Carr, I found a 90 degree elbow that's 1/4 bspp to 1\4 quick connect. I'm sure they have straight as well if you look around. I'd also check Grainger.
 

A quick look at McMaster and Carr, I found a 90 degree elbow that's 1/4 bspp to 1\4 quick connect. I'm sure they have straight as well if you look around. I'd also check Grainger.

Thanks. Those at McMaster-Carr are for BSPT, not BSPP, which I understand is different.

The only BSSP-->NPT adapters at both Grainger and McMaster-Carr are metal--which wouldn't work.

https://www.ralstoninst.com/news/story/the-difference-between-npt-bspp-and-bspt-seals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new