• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1.5" Forest Fire Digitata for Trade

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My loss is your gain. Broke a piece off when cleaning. First picture is with my Nikon before I "fragged" it. Second pic is from this morning with my iPhone. DM me with what you got as a trade. Located in 90802.

_DSC6828.jpeg
IMG_8489.jpg

Last edited:

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me on this forum. Doesn’t happen on any other forums. These aren’t even my pics.

#MODS can you help?
How are you trying to add pictures? Are you using the "Attach files" button?
(There are no photos attached to your post. Any photo anyone uploads here has a number assigned to it, and if you use those numbers in any post (with the "attach" code) they'll show up, regardless of who uploaded them.)

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you trying to add pictures? Are you using the "Attach files" button?
(There are no photos attached to your post. Any photo anyone uploads here has a number assigned to it, and if you use those numbers in any post (with the "attach" code) they'll show up, regardless of who uploaded them.)

Yup. I attached and then I can see them before I hit post. Everything is fine and then random photos show up. It always works the second time around. Hmm..

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. I attached and then I can see them before I hit post. Everything is fine and then random photos show up. It always works the second time around. Hmm..
And you use the "insert all" button after attaching?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back