• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1.5" Forest Fire Digitata for Trade

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
2,581
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My loss is your gain. Broke a piece off when cleaning. First picture is with my Nikon before I "fragged" it. Second pic is from this morning with my iPhone. DM me with what you got as a trade. Located in 90802.

_DSC6828.jpeg
IMG_8489.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me on this forum. Doesn’t happen on any other forums. These aren’t even my pics.

#MODS can you help?
How are you trying to add pictures? Are you using the "Attach files" button?
(There are no photos attached to your post. Any photo anyone uploads here has a number assigned to it, and if you use those numbers in any post (with the "attach" code) they'll show up, regardless of who uploaded them.)
 
How are you trying to add pictures? Are you using the "Attach files" button?
(There are no photos attached to your post. Any photo anyone uploads here has a number assigned to it, and if you use those numbers in any post (with the "attach" code) they'll show up, regardless of who uploaded them.)

Yup. I attached and then I can see them before I hit post. Everything is fine and then random photos show up. It always works the second time around. Hmm..
 
Yup. I attached and then I can see them before I hit post. Everything is fine and then random photos show up. It always works the second time around. Hmm..
And you use the "insert all" button after attaching?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new