1 anemone 3 clownfish problem

Mechagodzilla

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
160
Reaction score
134
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have 3 clownfish, 1 had originally hosted it. Now all three want it. Can I solve the problem of my largest clown wanting the smallest clown’s anemone by buying a new anemone?
6FEADC96-61FE-4E04-8C45-0A4B2C5832B3.jpeg
FC48630D-60E2-42CC-AFCD-C5E7644EB31B.jpeg
FA9C1D98-8103-4900-A9BE-C6600FF6D14E.jpeg
 
I wouldn’t see why another anemones couldn’t hurt :’) nems are the bomb! I have a bunch of nems and clowns and they pretty much just use them to hop across the tank it’s funny :)
 
Adding more nems are great but may not solve the issue. I have a pair hosting four anemones, but the female is territorial on all four lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new