1 gal mangrove crab tank...help suggestions..

Untamedrose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
794
Reaction score
599
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this crab in my DT...didnt want to kill him nor just let him be in my tank.
14354941_10210477574953240_8341149988451283929_n.jpg


14317544_10210477575953265_5666305992115387337_n.jpg


So he went into this. 11 inch high "bowl" I had was going to make a terrarium out of it but this works too...estimating it's got about 1 gal in there..maybe a bit more.

ATM only equipment on it is ....an air bubbler. Like to add a filter HOBs arnt going to work with the bubble shape. So need really tiny canister or in tank one any suggestions?
been looking at https://www.amazon.com/Aqueon-10-Ga...g_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=495W9DXXA2MJA9QTZQTT
and
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DGHRU2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2YKHLMXRLPQLV

Thoughts? Suggestions?
 
I would think the second one would be easier .. Zoo Med Nano 10 External Canister Filter

He is sooo cute!!!:D;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new