• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 Kessil A-Series Mounting Arm

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TatorTaco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
401
Reaction score
145
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s a Kessil branded metal pipe. Not sure what to say about it.

The back of the arm is scratched from setup (but you can’t see it once installed) and the thumb screw has a bit of rust on it (haven’t tried to clean it).

I’ve referenced the Kessil manual and don’t see any missing parts. I’m the second owner and it was shipped to me with missing parts, so Kessil sent me replacements. Now, you’ll have extra misc screws too.

Shipping will eat at the price, so I’m not willing to lower the price at this time.
IMG_5863.jpeg
IMG_5862.jpeg IMG_5864.jpeg IMG_5865.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new