• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 Month Old Deltec VF5000 Filter Roller. $400 shipped

Item Price
$400 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stephanjupillat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
289
Reaction score
81
Location
Jamison, Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used in my new tank for about a month. Had to order the larger size as my GPH through the sump is high so selling this one. Comes with half a roll of floss and all plumbing parts. Essentially brand new.

Sells for $810. Asking $400 shipped.

20231104_163230.jpg
20231104_163246.jpg
20231104_163239.jpg
20231104_163143.jpg
20231104_163256.jpg
 
Last edited:
lowered to $400
How do you like the Deltec VF fleece rollers? I think I like them, but there don't seem to be many places that sell them. I don't see any reviews, which scares me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new