1" to 1/2" reducer. Why can't I find it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eclyps19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eclyps19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
280
Reaction score
255
Location
Clarkston, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm completely redoing the plumbing in my sump and building out a manifold. I order everything from BRS, I love the colors, everything looks lovely. I decide that I should reduce my manifold to 1/2" because I'm never going to need a full 1", but I cannot for the life of me find a 1" to 1/2" reducer. Could I run up to home depot and find one? Yeah, probably, but not the nice dark gray color that matches ALL of my other connectors. I really want this to match - am I missing it on BRS somewhere? If they don't have any, do you know where I can find one that has the same dark gray color to it?

I feel like it should be here! https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sche...D=1731&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
 
Try 1” to 3/4” to 1/2”
 
Homecheapo should have 1in. to 1/2in. reducer in schedule 40 (white). They do near me anyway. You might find schedule 80 (grey) but you’ll have to look in electrical dept.
Would recommend making the body of the manifold larger (1in or at least 3/4) and reduce it coming off for each line. My .02
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new