1" to 1/2" reducer. Why can't I find it?

Eclyps19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm completely redoing the plumbing in my sump and building out a manifold. I order everything from BRS, I love the colors, everything looks lovely. I decide that I should reduce my manifold to 1/2" because I'm never going to need a full 1", but I cannot for the life of me find a 1" to 1/2" reducer. Could I run up to home depot and find one? Yeah, probably, but not the nice dark gray color that matches ALL of my other connectors. I really want this to match - am I missing it on BRS somewhere? If they don't have any, do you know where I can find one that has the same dark gray color to it?

I feel like it should be here! https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sche...D=1731&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products

theMeat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homecheapo should have 1in. to 1/2in. reducer in schedule 40 (white). They do near me anyway. You might find schedule 80 (grey) but you’ll have to look in electrical dept.
Would recommend making the body of the manifold larger (1in or at least 3/4) and reduce it coming off for each line. My .02

Catskiller

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back