1-way window

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate1632
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nate1632

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
116
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was watching a show and the people where using a 1 way window. You know the thing where you can see through it but the ppl on the other side can't. I thought that this could be cool if placed on an aquarium. Imagine walking up to the tank and not having the goby dart back into his borrow as the sight of you...

Anyway I thought I would share. Opinions?
 
You could try Privacy Film typically you can see from the dimmer to the better lit side
It would be easy enough to apply it and if you didn't like it you should be able to remove it.

As it is now at night I turn off the room lights and I can see them easier than the fish can see me.
I also found if I bring a chair over and sit the fish will come right over and show off in front of me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new