1 year with a Chainlink Eel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke4Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
0629161954c.jpg
 
Dwarf Golden seems very interesting to me for a 90 gallon reef? Thoughts
I'd run with it unless you plan on keeping fish from the Dart group. IMO inverts are 50/50, some eels wipe them out, while others like mine will once in a blue moon. I prefer getting an eel the smaller the better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new