10× Acro pack ( SBB/TSA/TGC/YA..)

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
2,008
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello Reefers,

Some Beautiful healthy and colorful acropora Packs available.

I currently have 3 pack available

$500 shipped to your door.


From left to right:

OG Oregon Tort
TGC Surprise attack
YA forbidden Fruit
TSA Bill Murray
OG Bleeding Avenger
SBB double Rainbow
TGC starry nights
TSA Sunset Milli
TSA fruity Pebbles
YA Green Goblin







Standard DOA policy but I will take care of you if somehow the corals don't make it to you alive ( high success rate based on all recent past shipments)

My Seller feedback will show all past experiences and I pride myself with quality and quantity( please check my Seller reviews)
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new