10-15 gallon Refugium Inverts?

CaptainKiwi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Messages
108
Reaction score
76
Location
Uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to have quite a large refugium of around 10-15 gallon and was wondering what interesting inverts I could put in there that wont disrupt the copepods and other microfauna that the refugium is made for. There will be a lot of invert eaters in the display tank so it would be really cool to have a safe space for them.
 
I think porcelain and calico crabs are pretty cool inverts that generally don't do well in display tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new