$10 BRS Codes

Coral Your World

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
507
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone got any they won’t be using? Looking to place another order or two. And already have the couple I had away. Thanks!
 
I should have some coming made 17 orders, I used the first $10 card on an order already by id guess ill get more in the the next week or 2.
Please reply to this thread with whether any of your 17 had nice extras
 
Just read the terms States 56,000 $10 codes lol
 

Attachments

  • 566B92CF-641F-48B8-B584-5CEA202EB08E.png
    566B92CF-641F-48B8-B584-5CEA202EB08E.png
    311 KB · Views: 173
I have gotten two of my 10 orders so far and I haven’t gotten anything extra but what I ordered so I guess I don’t see why the rewards gift is even present in the shopping cart
 
I have three orders where it says quantity ordered 1 and the mystery gift wasnt shipped. I wonder if this means I am getting a surprise or if just bad record keeping. I am really hoping for the prior. The 10 coupons are a nice marketing gimmick
 
Just read the terms States 56,000 $10 codes lol
I got one of the $100 dollar cards and 4-5 10 dollar cards so far....pretty lucky.

I have a number of additional things showing up tomorrow, i'll be sure to drop my extra codes here.
 
I got one of the $100 dollar cards and 4-5 10 dollar cards so far....pretty lucky.

I have a number of additional things showing up tomorrow, i'll be sure to drop my extra codes here.
How are you checking you codes before Dec 1st?
 
I have gotten two of my 10 orders so far and I haven’t gotten anything extra but what I ordered so I guess I don’t see why the rewards gift is even present in the shopping cart

It tells the picker of your order to place either a promo card or one of the extra gifts into your order
 
I am so annoyed. UPS truck was 2 streets over and decided it had to drop off a package a few miles away. although that 'track my delivery' is cool...i would have been happier without knowing. :D
 
I am so annoyed. UPS truck was 2 streets over and decided it had to drop off a package a few miles away. although that 'track my delivery' is cool...i would have been happier without knowing. :D
haha, mine is near, but he usally goes to lunch than hits me up afterwards, so i got another hour or two
 
haha, mine is near, but he usally goes to lunch than hits me up afterwards, so i got another hour or two
yeah..mine is usually delivered by noon...but now it looks like he is not coming back to pick up his route where he left off..but rather picking it up from that special delivery work back to me. I may not see this until after I go to bed!!!
 
The preferred reefer is an extra sign up not just having an account or checking out as a guest.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/preferred-reefers
I know this I am a rewards preferred reefer 2 out of the 10 orders I have gotten have had the gift in the basket but I have gotten nothing extra at all but what I ordered and I have the rewards points in my account so it was done correctly
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new