10 Gal WaterBox

Caliginosity

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
85
Reaction score
41
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three months old.

A13BD477-C445-49C7-8A6B-C0216C3F303A.jpeg
 
Looking good!

What is the tank sitting on?
 
Looking good!

What is the tank sitting on?
I guess we can call it a coffee table. Should I move it? Does it look like it could crack? I centered it perfectly so it's resting equally on all corners of those bent things. The cats jump up on it a lot...
 
I guess we can call it a coffee table. Should I move it? Does it look like it could crack? I centered it perfectly so it's resting equally on all corners of those bent things. The cats jump up on it a lot...
I couldn't tell what it was in the pic lol As long as the tank's weight is distributed on the metal frame I would think it'll be fine especially if the table's glass is thick.
 
I couldn't tell what it was in the pic lol As long as the tank's weight is distributed on the metal frame I would think it'll be fine especially if the table's glass is thick.
It is tempered so definitely thicker, I just wish the metal frame made a full circle on the top. Thanks for the input. Takes one more thing off my mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new