10 gallon build with progression pics

Jcagle09

BEE HAPPY!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2019
Messages
411
Reaction score
2,815
Location
Clanton, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 gallon with hang on the back filter/refugium. I may or may not have an addiction. Tank has been up 2 months.

20191127_195323.jpg 20191204_185434.jpg 20191207_174406.jpg
 
Nice! It looks a lot like the 10 gallon budget nano build Inappropriate Reefer did on his YouTube channel. Is that the Aquaclear 70 HOB filter and the Aqua Knight LED? I've been really interested in making a similar build now that my first tank is approaching the 1 year mark.
 
Nice! It looks a lot like the 10 gallon budget nano build Inappropriate Reefer did on his YouTube channel. Is that the Aquaclear 70 HOB filter and the Aqua Knight LED? I've been really interested in making a similar build now that my first tank is approaching the 1 year mark.

It is basically the same build, I just got a filter that is black so the refugium light does not keep me up at night. But it is the Aqua Knight led. So far everything is going pretty well.
 
It is basically the same build, I just got a filter that is black so the refugium light does not keep me up at night. But it is the Aqua Knight led. So far everything is going pretty well.
Nice. What filter is that? What filter media do tou have running in it? How loud is the filter? I have been planning to setup my unused 10 gallon as a nano reef so I could have one in my bedroom in addition to my biocube in the living room. So any tips would be appreciated.
 
Nice. What filter is that? What filter media do tou have running in it? How loud is the filter? I have been planning to setup my unused 10 gallon as a nano reef so I could have one in my bedroom in addition to my biocube in the living room. So any tips would be appreciated.

Amazon product ASIN B01M6Z59E9
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new