10 Gallon Powerheads

Vinh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
205
Reaction score
78
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Hydor Koralia 425 pointing at the water surface on the left side of the tank. I'm thinking of adding a Koralia 240 with rotating deflector on the other side of the tank. Will this be too much for a 10 gallon? I'm hoping to add minimal random flow to the tank.
 
If you think you don't have enough flow, you might want to check out the Hydor 180 and add the wave deflector by Hydor, I have one in my 8 gallon nano with the rio 50 and it's just enough without blowing the sand around. :) I'm just learning so I'm sure you'll get more input , but just thought I'd let you know what's working for a newby like me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new