10 Gallon Saltwater Nano

Mikeskorp999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just recently about 3 weeks ago started a new 10 gallon saltwater tank with a clownfish and 6 line wrasse and a yellow clown goby, I have been changing 2 cups of water out daily so a gallon weekly and I have felt like ive had success and my fish seem healthy and Im planning on upgrading and moving them all to a 65 gallon in november. One problem i’ve noticed is my 6 line wrasse and clownfish have sometimes picked at each other so im planning on giving my wrasse to a local fish store and they will give me credit for a different fish likley a fire fish. here are pictures of the tank I just want to hear thoughts from some experts
Im cleaning glass tomorrow and sand siphoning gunk up

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is too small for those fish, I would rehome the 6 line until you get a bigger tank.

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add a lid if you get a firefish. A lid anyway is a good idea.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just recently about 3 weeks ago started a new 10 gallon saltwater tank with a clownfish and 6 line wrasse and a yellow clown goby, I have been changing 2 cups of water out daily so a gallon weekly and I have felt like ive had success and my fish seem healthy and Im planning on upgrading and moving them all to a 65 gallon in november. One problem i’ve noticed is my 6 line wrasse and clownfish have sometimes picked at each other so im planning on giving my wrasse to a local fish store and they will give me credit for a different fish likley a fire fish. here are pictures of the tank I just want to hear thoughts from some experts
Im cleaning glass tomorrow and sand siphoning gunk up

Tank looks good!

Mmbra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All fish can and will jump, just a matter of time. Take my word for it, it doesn't feel good to see your prized fish turned into a piece of jerky.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back