• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10 pack acropora

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KGscv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
127
Reaction score
73
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1. WWC Dragon Slayer
2. CC Needle in a Haystack
3. WWC Madman Austera
4. WWC Toxic Slimer
5. TSA Fruity Pebbles
6. TSA Sour Patch
7. TSA The Fuzz
8. Red Planet
9. UC Strawberry Shortcake
10. Cali Tort

Pickup 91354
IMG_1459(1).jpg IMG_1460(1).jpg IMG_1461(3).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new