10 RPM 6' Light Rail

workn4frags

Cespitularia Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Cool hills of AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a 6' long Light Rail with a 10RPM motor. It was used for less than a yr. and has been stored for the last yr.

$75 OBO

I will send pics to anyone interested just e-mail me directly.

[email protected]

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new