$100 - 75 gallon Reef Tank w/Overflow

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
92
Location
Clarksville TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$100 - 75 gallon reef tank w/ overflows. Tank drilled in bottom from factory. Needs cleaned. I bought it used as part of a buy out and dont have a need for it.
 
Tank is in decent shape. Its dirty. Doesnt leak as far as I know. I got it as part of a tank buyout
 
6471A6D5-B6EE-4F39-B395-9D98D48CE780.jpeg
 
Where are you located
 
Idk maybe... lol.

Nope still sitting in the garage… You want it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new