!!!100% BC AQUACULTURED SEVEN!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really nice and well rounded BC homegrown 7 pack! Seeing more mixed and wild packs these days, and I won't say that they don't look awesome. I mean really awesome. Nice big old chunky frags are hard to beat, especially when the price is right. But if you've got a taste for some captive grown acros, this pack is for you. Mostly Led grown, with a few of the colonies getting a little adjacent halide bleed over. Cut roughly a week ago couple longer and ready to ship next Monday.

Shot true to life, under one radium 20k on an m-80 ballast. No exaggerated glamor at all.

399.00 shipped

1. BC Sky Dopple
  2. BC Houdini
  3. BC Bossanova
  4. Ken's Pink Polyp Shortcake
  5. Poletti Yellow Tip
  6. BC Brain Candy Table
  7. PC Rainbow
IMG_0046-Edit_zps2xlffdvm.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsokztb0wn.jpg

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a good looking pack! If only I had space in my tank...

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a good looking pack! If only I had space in my tank...

Totally agree, Brain and Bossa kind of being the secret stars for sure:) Sounds like it may be time to "purge" or go bigger my friend!:)

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally agree, Brain and Bossa kind of being the secret stars for sure:) Sounds like it may be time to "purge" or go bigger my friend!:)
I actually did a double take on the bossanova when I first saw it. They sky dopple is looking really good too!

Ha ha, I'll pose the idea of a bigger tank to the wife. If she asks why I'll tell her, "because Adam from BC said I should" :) I'm sure it'll go over well ;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I actually did a double take on the bossanova when I first saw it. They sky dopple is looking really good too!

Ha ha, I'll pose the idea of a bigger tank to the wife. If she asks why I'll tell her, "because Adam from BC said I should" :) I'm sure it'll go over well ;)

If you need me to get involved, just say the word;Joyful. The way I see it. you haven't really got much other choice! ;)

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is the brain candy like a poor mans aquatic man table? the aquatic is such a stunner

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
is the brain candy like a poor mans aquatic man table? the aquatic is such a stunner

Ha yep! that is its "nickname" for sure. Definitely a great consolation piece. I've had it a few years longer now as well,

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
im still months away but save me a piece of nukeberry and crown jewel and some shaggy millies..lol is it bad that im making a list 4 months out ?haha

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, and here I thought I had all the ones I wanted already. Clearly I was wrong!

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever thought about putting a gift certificate on the website? Christmas is coming up....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have you ever thought about putting a gift certificate on the website? Christmas is coming up....

Man, that is a great idea. And to be totally honest, I had not thought of that at all. Even after getting a number of inquiries about it last year lol. Well done my friend, really appreciate the post!

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals delivery today!

I picked up 2-6 out of this pack, so they are the exact ones shown in this thread. I also got a Sky Dopple, though I don't know if it's the exact one shown. There was also a Golden Tip milli and Cemetery Party put in for good measure.

I'll grab a pic of the new sticks once all the lights come on which is very soon.

Cemetery Party scared me as it looks bone white, I was afraid it was dead for real, but I saw a little PE on it so I think we're good. I don't know if anyone else that hangs around this forum has one??

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals delivery today!

I picked up 2-6 out of this pack, so they are the exact ones shown in this thread. I also got a Sky Dopple, though I don't know if it's the exact one shown. There was also a Golden Tip milli and Cemetery Party put in for good measure.

I'll grab a pic of the new sticks once all the lights come on which is very soon.

Cemetery Party scared me as it looks bone white, I was afraid it was dead for real, but I saw a little PE on it so I think we're good. I don't know if anyone else that hangs around this forum has one??
Looking forward to those pictures!

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to those pictures!
I took a few just with the iPhone, I'll see if they are any good as soon as my phone charges a bit. :rolleyes:

The Cemetery Party appears to be very pale/white with blue tips. So, that might not come out real well in the photos. I'll get them up soon though!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back