• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

100 gallon rimless with equipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef@holic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef@holic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
182
Reaction score
8
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 100 gallon rimless actually about 96 gallons to be exact measures 46.5x24x20 (LxWxH). Starfire glass in excellent condition no scratches. Asking $900 for tank, custom black stand with sliding doors and custom 40 gallon sump with baffles, return pump etc... Pick up near Sacramento CA. I will not have time with starting paramedic school

I also have:
-4 inch blue tang-$30
-3 1/2 inch mystery wrasse-$50
-2x250w galaxy select a watt ballasts-$150 shipped
-2x sunlight supply lumen man elite reflectors-$120 shipped
-2x250 SE radiums, less than 4 months old-$ 30 shipped ea $50 for both
-2x mp40 one does not switch modes but still adjusts flow properly-$100 shipped
Working mp40-$200 shipped, both white box older style
-swc 230 skimmer w/askoll pump, absolute beast-$425 shipped

I will ship equipment but not fish! Pm or email me for pics
[email protected]
 
Do u think it's the control box that's broken?? Did u try swapping boxes to see what's wrong??What mode is it stuck in??
 
Last edited:
both mp's currently pending, dirty- i dont know, i havnt even tried messing with as i dont want to screw anything up. im a handy man but one thing i dont mess with is wires and electricity.
 
Mp's-sold
Swc skimmer- sold
B-17- if you send me your email or phone number I can get pics to you but I can't post them on here as o don't have a camera to do so.
 
Only items still available are
-tank stand and sump
-mystery wrasse
-galaxy ballasts
All else has been sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new