1000G Puffer Display

The tank looks great full of water. How long have you had the puffers?
 
Glad to hear all worked out after the disaster. Fish looking good and tank is epic as ever. Just been unpacking fish at dream tonight. Nice dog faced puffer in

Nice, think I'll stick with these 2, it's a big tank but they need their space. These 2 have been together for a year and get on so well I don't want to upset that
 
I forgot to mention the monster of a leopard moray eel we unpacked. Easily over 1 meter. Scared the life outta me when I was pouring into the net as he had a go at biting me lol.
0a60e6e60c98630b81c53dcfa738c6d6.jpg
 
i want to build a house around a fish tank! :D:D we don't have anywhere near the same freedom in England :(
Lol you have allot more than Norway and allot better selection of fish corals and price lol. Surly you can buy land get planning and build a house. My uncle did 2 years ago outside London with no issues at all
 
They are cutting down on it considerably it feels :( + land is so dang expensive here! I live just outside london and just bought a house, 80 percent of the cost of the house was the land it was on! :(
 
They are cutting down on it considerably it feels :( + land is so **** expensive here! I live just outside london and just bought a house, 80 percent of the cost of the house was the land it was on! :(
Don't be fooled land is not cheap here either.. obviously depending where it is. But the cost of building is also very expensive.
 
I forgot to mention the monster of a leopard moray eel we unpacked. Easily over 1 meter. Scared the life outta me when I was pouring into the net as he had a go at biting me lol.
0a60e6e60c98630b81c53dcfa738c6d6.jpg

Ah dude I've always wanted a Tessalata but I've never been able to set up a one species tank.
Maybe one day when the aquarium room is set up. What's Dream doing with that? Was it ordered?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new