1000G Puffer Display

e289cc41445f8a2f1f42e2ec8dfb8580.jpg

c3da9514dcc579ce5048d1df7d93d48a.jpg

4387d83143ec6e45b1fa94a8b16bf0f7.jpg

0afe4ff0d1b01f728da102446226a052.jpg
 
Anyone got any recommendations for a UV filter? 4000-6000 liters system
 
Here is some information about batfish
 
Hopefully have it working today. I'll try and get a film once it's running. I'm pretty excited to see it too!
Crazy!! I wish i had a tank that size. I don't know what I would do with it. What are you running for filtration, sump, etc?
 
Crazy!! I wish i had a tank that size. I don't know what I would do with it. What are you running for filtration, sump, etc?

Right now I just have the display running bare bones to house the fish temporarily while I finish the house.

Once the aquarium room is finished down stairs I'll move this skimmer down and have a 700 liter sump running. A few different ideas for down there just have to see how it evolves!
 
Right now I just have the display running bare bones to house the fish temporarily while I finish the house.

Once the aquarium room is finished down stairs I'll move this skimmer down and have a 700 liter sump running. A few different ideas for down there just have to see how it evolves!
Is a nice eel in any of those ideas lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new