1000G Puffer Display

Thanks everyone. It's always hard to settle on a new scape.
 
Thanks everyone. It's always hard to settle on a new scape.
Have a Heineken and you will figure it out.
Idea how about a center column with two flat peninsula one either side. Like a T. Drill through the rock and use the PVC for you support system, and run the PVC under the sand to support the wings/Peninsulas

IMG_4242.JPG
 
Have a Heineken and you will figure it out.
Idea how about a center column with two flat peninsula one either side. Like a T. Drill through the rock and use the PVC for you support system, and run the PVC under the sand to support the wings/Peninsulas

IMG_4242.JPG

That's something like I thought I would go for but when I tried with the PVC structure at that size it looked so fake I didn't like it.
 
I'll try and put something in their today to help show the size and scale because it doesn't come out on the photos.
 
Love it man!
 
I like that. Simple:)
 
Looks great Mark.
 
When are you going to get it up and running in full ? Are you in the new house yet. Getting cold now. Was minus 6 this morning in Bergen. Time for wooly socks soon [emoji3]
 
When are you going to get it up and running in full ? Are you in the new house yet. Getting cold now. Was minus 6 this morning in Bergen. Time for wooly socks soon [emoji3]

Still a lot to do before I can think about water. I'm not rushing it, I'm done when I'm done and so is the tank. only way I can do it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new