1000G Puffer Display

I did not know there was a cabbage coral. I am looking for trigger, angel and puffer safe corals too.

I wouldn't call it safe but I think soft corals are less likely to be eaten. Especially types like sacrophyton. I'm afraid it's going to be a lot of trial and error.
 
Well you guys know if I dropped the Arothon species and went with porky and burrs I could have a lot more corals!.....just to get my own back and get you guys thinking!
 
It's funny my old puffers loved LPS. It's really fish specific. I just can't help but think how awesome it would be to find that balance.
 
This would be my choice
Christmas Mirabilis.jpg
 
So I guess this what I am bring over for my visit
snowmobile suit.jpg
Christmas Mirabilis.jpg

heineken-heineken-10-liter-keg.jpg

Am I on track so far?
 
What type of puffer do you have. For 90% it would b be tasty Xmas snack!
 
Love it, but is it puffer safe? Looking on the web it does not seem to be..

We are going to have to put the puffer in a intense training program:D:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new