1000G Puffer Display

Look good as usual.

kind of a winter look
IMG_5055.JPG
 
We do C here. Tonight is -16c

That is a little bit chilly for my blood now:rolleyes:

I do miss the cold every once in awhile.
 
23c here today
 
Definitely
 
This seems like it is a daily occurrence when my porcupine puffer wakes up in the evening (usually around 6:30). He sleeps all day and I really think that this is a stretch that the younger guys do just to make sure they still can, lol.

 
This seems like it is a daily occurrence when my porcupine puffer wakes up in the evening (usually around 6:30). He sleeps all day and I really think that this is a stretch that the younger guys do just to make sure they still can, lol.


That is pretty cool!!
 
You guys were pretty supportive when my last porcupine died. I posted a picture of my new little guy when I got him. You don't realize how fast they grow when you see them every day. Look at the magnet on the glass if you need some scale.
20180312_232320.jpg
 
Looks happy too!!
 
I just read through the entire thread and I'm torn. I know you would like to have water in the tank already but I'm glad I get to follow along when you do get it wet. The house and tank look amazing, I from west Texas and you have to drive a long ways to get views like that. My wife is jealous of your puffer fish, she wants one but I like coral too much and wont get one for her. Excited to follow along, and here are some pics of my other cold blooded friend. I promise hes not dead in the one, just cuddling on his favorite blanket. My daughter wants a leopard gecko next, we'll see.

IMG_0916.jpg


IMG_0693.jpg
 
Hey, sorry to hear of your fish. I recently caught a puffer just like that fishing in the bay. The water temperature is 55 here on LI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new