1000gal DT build

Can't wait to see this one up and running!
Thanks! Tank has been running for little over 2 years now

here are some fresh shots:

E2B917DC-8BDF-4AA3-958D-B2AD307F8219.jpeg

79184EBE-E89B-4C8A-9ADA-DA8DB14603B2.jpeg

B6F55C3B-A177-4AD3-888D-B83052E8765E.jpeg

CDF8F483-FDB8-4E16-B42A-7D88F3CEC133.jpeg

EE487B2C-711C-4E1B-B92D-5DB101536A5A.jpeg

CE570BF1-0BCD-4A71-AE57-9ECD040C18FF.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank, but man you're brave with those bubbletips on that rock in the front. Aren't you worried about them splitting and wandering, killing in their wake? I love them myself but have a dedicated tank where I can enjoy them without fear for my other corals.
 
Beautiful tank, but man you're brave with those bubbletips on that rock in the front. Aren't you worried about them splitting and wandering, killing in their wake? I love them myself but have a dedicated tank where I can enjoy them without fear for my other corals.
I’m not worried, I put that rock separately and keeping an eye on them. Also there is so much flow in the tank, it prevents them from moving too much. And then there are two clowns hosting them.

Thanks for tagging along!
 
Dude! Where did you go? I had heard you ran into some personal life stuff and hope you’re faring well!
I see you’re now calling yourself @New Jersey REEF which leads me to believe you’re no longer in Atlanta. See how sharp I am!?! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new