100g Cadlights SPS Build

Thanks. I'm using an ATI Sunpower 6x39w t5 fixture. I'll be upgrading to a larger one soon, the sides are a little too dim for me.
Great I am getting an ATI sun power 8 bulb 24 watt for a Cadlights 60 Versa cube.
 
Great photos of those sticks!
 
I'm gonna try to post a FTS every month to watch progress of the tank overall.
IMG_4394.JPG
 
What did you do to remedy the hair algae issue?
I just continued dosing zeobak, zeofood7, and zeostart per the zeovit guidelines and doing weekly 10% waterchanges. The algae started dying and after a few weeks it was 100% gone.
 
Hey guys sorry for no updates recently. Been swamped with classes. Tank kinda went on the back burner and bubble algae took over the last few months. I've been trying to manually remove it and run GFO along with water changes. I lost over 50% of my sps during this battle but I'll start collecting pieces that I gave to friends once the tank is in recovery.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new