- Joined
- Oct 5, 2022
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 8
- Location
- medowie
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
I have a 100g tank. It has currently got
1 pair clowns paired and hosting in an anemone
1 yellow tail blue damsel (not sure of actual name)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 bengaii cardinal
1 PJ cardiball
Looking for some “swimmy” fish. Everything I have kinda hides or isn’t that flashy.
Needs to be reef safe. Had a blue spot rabbit fish that decimated my zoas in 2 days and I had to return which was a nightmare (wouldn’t go into trap because to happy chomping on my zoas).
1 pair clowns paired and hosting in an anemone
1 yellow tail blue damsel (not sure of actual name)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 bengaii cardinal
1 PJ cardiball
Looking for some “swimmy” fish. Everything I have kinda hides or isn’t that flashy.
Needs to be reef safe. Had a blue spot rabbit fish that decimated my zoas in 2 days and I had to return which was a nightmare (wouldn’t go into trap because to happy chomping on my zoas).