100G fish list

  • Thread starter Thread starter rostalee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rostalee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
medowie
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 100g tank. It has currently got

1 pair clowns paired and hosting in an anemone
1 yellow tail blue damsel (not sure of actual name)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 bengaii cardinal
1 PJ cardiball

Looking for some “swimmy” fish. Everything I have kinda hides or isn’t that flashy.

Needs to be reef safe. Had a blue spot rabbit fish that decimated my zoas in 2 days and I had to return which was a nightmare (wouldn’t go into trap because to happy chomping on my zoas).
 
I have a 100g tank. It has currently got

1 pair clowns paired and hosting in an anemone
1 yellow tail blue damsel (not sure of actual name)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 bengaii cardinal
1 PJ cardiball

Looking for some “swimmy” fish. Everything I have kinda hides or isn’t that flashy.

Needs to be reef safe. Had a blue spot rabbit fish that decimated my zoas in 2 days and I had to return which was a nightmare (wouldn’t go into trap because to happy chomping on my zoas).
Should add tank been going for 3 years. Numbers stable. And have a dedicated fudge.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new