1080p Reef Tank videp

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
2,900
Reaction score
146
Location
Monterey, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what is let of my tank after the semi crash. Thanks to a fellow reefer who you all know named Kraylen I was able to save almost all my stuff by rushing it all over to his Ghost Box. It took up most of his space but he was nice enough to not even 2nd guess it. The tank didn't crash but I was losing a lot of my stuff rapidly and did not want to see some of my prize stuff go, so we stuck most of it in his prop tank and what do you know thanks to his magic touch everything is doing great. I think I figured out what was wrong with the tank and its going to take a little time time fix, but Im sure everthing will be fine in his hand for now. I can tell you one thing though I shure do miss my babys!!!! Anyways here is a 1080p video on what I have left in the tank Be easy on me I just got my camera a few weeks ago and it is my first video I ever shot, so I am still trying to learn the tricks. Thank you again Kraylen for all your help!!!!!! If I would of lost everthing I might of had to give up reefing.:smile:




YouTube - The Reef Tank 1080p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new