OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing the locline today had to order it from Germany
Also the New uv arrived have used the last +5 years deltec so it will be intresting to se how HW works as i like theer salt etc i guess it Do the job 75watt 40EEB5BE-5DB9-4917-86D2-AF5BFBB9FBB8.jpeg 57D4B86B-DE1E-4968-9780-9459683BA5AB.jpeg 727F163A-7A54-4AFD-B3DF-8BC7461ED2E9.jpeg

AlexReef100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful setup man.

I think 9 Radions IS a bit of overkill if you were to run them all at the same brightness, but the beauty is you can configure them however you want so that you can alternate your spectrum on each.

Can't wait to see it all completed.

shaggydoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm extremely impressed. Obviously a ton of thought and planning has gone into this setup and I hope to one day do a large tank half this well. Following.

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful setup man.

I think 9 Radions IS a bit of overkill if you were to run them all at the same brightness, but the beauty is you can configure them however you want so that you can alternate your spectrum on each.

Can't wait to see it all completed.
Thanks! your right on its the idea in future, and also don't need to run em to crazy intense

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm extremely impressed. Obviously a ton of thought and planning has gone into this setup and I hope to one day do a large tank half this well. Following.
Many thanks!, as wife don't like the tanks in house i made this extra house :) "house" is more or less complete and tank isn't so faar, as it was last year at this time then we started the foundation , the worst thing is aquascape this is something i don't like most likely because i am poor at it

AlexReef100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! your right on its the idea in future, and also don't need to run em to crazy intense

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. But you could also have 5 on full spectrum and then the other 4 to just the blue spectrum, or something along those lines. Having this many will definitely give you some cool sunrise/sunset effects if you decide to enable that function.

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many thanks!, as wife don't like the tanks in house i made this extra house :) "house" is more or less complete and tank isn't so faar, as it was last year at this time then we started the foundation , the worst thing is aquascape this is something i don't like most likely because i am poor at it

I am terrible at scaping as well. I keep sketching out options for my new build to hopefully end up with a better scape this time. It hasn't worked yet.

Love what you have going on with this build. As the others have said, it looks very well thought out and it looks so nice and clean. Your skimmer stand looks awesome! So sturdy.

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am terrible at scaping as well. I keep sketching out options for my new build to hopefully end up with a better scape this time. It hasn't worked yet.

Love what you have going on with this build. As the others have said, it looks very well thought out and it looks so nice and clean. Your skimmer stand looks awesome! So sturdy.
Many thanks my friend!, The stand was the first time i worked in acrylic and it was so easy just used aceton to weld it and polish edges with a torch
so will play little more with it, acrylic is crazy expensive here i would love to have a acrylic tank don't have to be so afraid for scratches

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The polishing looks sweet.

I can't imagine what crazy expensive would translate to! It already isn't cheap here. For the simple sake of moving the thing I'd much rather my 300 be an acrylic tank, too.

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5030.JPG
Gyre 280 arrived have not used em in the past so this will be fun but really want to get the adapter to control em in apex as the controller dosent look to user friendly IMG_4893.JPG
I got to much rocks caribsea i have 200kg and 50kg real reef so i guess i have to start one more tank :)
never used real reef so its also something new, then open boxes IMG_4895.JPG
they feel very dry so not so big hopes its live rock
placed em in a brute with nsw
IMG_5005.JPG
Will run triton but ordered from States a genesis renew system so it will be very easy to do water changes and anyone can do it here.
waiting from England 2 water tanks for mixing station 205-litre-round-500x500.jpg
as they are impossible to source in sweden shipping was 260 pounds crazy price but hopefully they look good
any advise on a great set up for mixing station i am not sure if i stack em high or place em side by side any advise is welcomed

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow :) that is going to be incredible. Great looking build. How deep do you plan to have your sand on the panels?

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dsnakes i will keep it 2-4cm some spor little deeper for wrasses but in at pumps very little as i guess the pumps will put it away anyhow as i need to ramp up th pumps to handle 3 meter long tank , will use gyre 280 an most likely mp60 i run mp40 on my old tank and love em

OP
OP
Tobbe

Tobbe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5082.jpg Rock in tank used Caribsea liferock and 1 1/2 box of real reef rock and this weekend mixed so far 2000liters water and now let the osmos system have a break and start tomorrow again
IMG_3793.JPG
Had some askt about the floor heating, its water heated this how it look liked early this year then we placed it before concrete was dumped over it

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back