10g nano filtration options plz

-XENOMORPH-

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2017
Messages
601
Reaction score
424
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Having been working with a 60 g for 3 yrs..... Im thinking of starting up a 10 g nano. My question today is....what is ur opinion on the best 2-3-4- stage filtration hob system ? Can I simply make one myself ? I look at the AIO systems on the back of smaller tanks and I think something like that would work? Compact/all inclusive ... Suggestions? Thnx
 
I think that aquaclear (now fluval aquaclear) has some very small hang on backs that are popular.
 
I think that aquaclear (now fluval aquaclear) has some very small hang on backs that are popular.
Im thinking BIGGER! Hahhaha. I envision a big black or clear rectangular box hanging off the bank as big and wide as the 10 g tank itself... Extra water. Extra filtration. Thank u
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new