110 Aquascape

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
0A4F0A15-8123-4BFD-8780-DAB253B7A0F3.jpeg

This is my new 110g aquascape. This aquascape is for a SPS dominant system. Please leave your thoughts.

If you suggest for me to add some more rock let me know!!

Happy Reefing
 
I like the open concept and you left room for corals to grow. You might want to look at a top down shot so you can see where your corals will be front to back.
More rock is up to you. I like minimalist. Then I keep adding rocks with corals already on them :D
 
I like it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new