11F150's 180 Gallon Basement build

Got in my steel shelving and my water containers also came. Going to work on plumbing it this weekend.





IMG_1302.JPG





IMG_1307.JPG
 
Got the sump in place and got most of the plumbing done to the sump. Also today I got a 55 gallon tank for a QT.






16712058_10158197972060402_3898607887763811363_n.jpg






16729069_10158197982015402_59245595439533612_n.jpg
 
Been working on the electronic cabinet. Once all the work to it and holes are done it's getting painted.





IMG_1361.JPG






IMG_1362.JPG
 
Getting ready to start the wire management into the cabinet. I went with 2" black pipes and sch 80 fittings. All the wiring will be directed through the pipes and into the cabinet. I'm going to make holes and cuts into the pipe so I can access it if I need to take out a piece of equipment from the system for maintenance or replacement



IMG_1370.JPG





IMG_1372.JPG






IMG_1373.JPG
 
Nice job! I need to pick up a Kessil for my refugium!
 
Nice progress!!
 
Put the equipment on the tank and in the sump. I'm going to have to wait for radion extension cables to get here to work on the wire management. Once that is done, this tank might be getting wet soon!





IMG_0797.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new