11F150's 180 Gallon Basement build

Got a little done working on wiring.



IMG_0800.JPG





IMG_0799.JPG





IMG_0801.JPG
 
Worked on getting all the cables through which turned into a pain but it's done. Also got some more done with that cabinet.



IMG_0807.JPG




IMG_0808.JPG




IMG_0806.JPG
 
Last night it was time to move the tank back closer to the wall. I finished the plumbing from the water change station to my tank and also the plumbing that goes to the drain. For water changes I will only have to turn 2 valves and it will get done. The hardest thing I'll have to do is put salt in a mixing container [emoji16]. I also got to try out putting water in my tank from the water changing station and it worked well. I transferred 40 gallons to the sump.



68e5b814477ba73c34dbfba95aa5e29f.jpg





633763ebb169a683775b2832e1d05ff5.jpg





88970a88fc795bcc457fd1f474e8f827.jpg





d10ef9371b3e9d2ff49aa1f0fe8043be.jpg
 
Nice job! Our members are really stepping up the tank build game!
 
Decided to paint he back of the QT black. Also mounted the power supply and organized the QT/water change station wires. Much better



c7ee29bebebea77498ef4d1a6be4af70.jpg





ed9f6df4ad866acc695e21a7cf450d28.jpg




Working on the aquascape today. I'm happy with the left side I think.





8029f95a54a2f57b0b7622463259c213.jpg
 
Home stretch for the build. Just waiting on a few parts that will be here tomorrow and I should be done. Salt was added this morning. Will be a few days for it to clear up. Done with the aquascape, I'll take better pics of it as soon as the tank clears.




8f8190277eccfa5ecea591e37ff470d4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new