11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

2EF3B81C-3C10-43B4-97F7-B2F0A4AF6FD0_zpsnn0cwqfa.jpg
 
Heres a little growth shot. I cant capture the real color this Red Planet is showing but its pretty amazing to see it up close. Its slowing turning into my favorite piece.

ae09e8b5-7362-4bc2-9fb2-068b08c89630_zps817a4cdc.png


253C31F1-EEB1-4453-B7E6-F7BE24094AFF_zpst6pmbadk.jpg


6964F625-EA1B-4CFC-AF5D-F3C41CD1AC50_zpsyr623cdp.jpg
 
Nice!
 
So come Monday Ill be adding an addition to my house. The new JBJ RL 20 and the stand to go with it. Plan on growing out a bunch of nice zoas with it.
 
How's that skimmer working out for ya ??

Nice tank by the way

Thanks. The skimmer is working great again. About a month ago I mounted a lot of SPS at one time using that clay and it sent my skimmer into a fountain. I ended up using an entire roll of the clay. But it has calmed down now and is working perfect now.
 
Tagging along.


Very nice tank...I think you may have pushed me back into the direction of getting a pair of Black Clowns for my tank :)
 
Tagging along.


Very nice tank...I think you may have pushed me back into the direction of getting a pair of Black Clowns for my tank :)

Thanks! Yeah I like them black as well. Wouldn't mind having some snowflakes though
 
I see you're not addicted! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new