11g Livestock Suggestions

hailey1423

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
63
Reaction score
31
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I currently have a 11 gallon nano reef tank with an extreme picasso clownfish, yellow watchman goby, and a nice clean up crew. I also have a few corals, and I want to add another fish, and steer away from the inverts. The clownfish was my first saltwater fish, and is my favourite, I was thinking of pairing it up with another percula clown, but not sure as some people say you need to introduce them in a certain amount of time. I used to have a purple dottyback, however after 2 months or so became super aggressive to my clown, and the clown would stay hiding, therefore removed the purple dottyback. Im looking for some other suggestions to livestock, or if what I have is overstocking. Let me know your ideas, and if you agree with adding another percula, what type?
 
You can add a second clown as long as you get a smaller clown then you currently have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new