Aug 3, 2023 #1 Cuse89 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 28, 2021 Messages 102 Reaction score 25 Location Buffalo What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi I currently have a nice colony of GMK zoas. 12-14 polyps looking at $30 a polyp +$50 shipping
Aug 3, 2023 #2 Reefing.with.Rich Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jan 23, 2023 Messages 852 Reaction score 282 Location Dayton What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 100% 28 0 0 You sure those aren’t predators?
Aug 3, 2023 #3 Camaro Show Corals 7500 Club Member View Badges 3RMAS Member Joined Mar 19, 2018 Messages 8,787 Reaction score 6,626 Location Wheeling, WV Rating - 73.7% 13 5 1 Cuse89 said: Hi I currently have a nice colony of GMK zoas. 12-14 polyps looking at $30 a polyp +$50 shipping Click to expand... Those are predators for sure
Cuse89 said: Hi I currently have a nice colony of GMK zoas. 12-14 polyps looking at $30 a polyp +$50 shipping Click to expand... Those are predators for sure
Aug 4, 2023 #4 Johnnyrainbowreefer Active Member View Badges R2R App User My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 9, 2021 Messages 374 Reaction score 425 Location METHUEN What state or country do you live in Massachusetts Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Not Gmks brother.
Aug 4, 2023 #5 OP OP Cuse89 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 28, 2021 Messages 102 Reaction score 25 Location Buffalo What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Was sold as gmk but if common thought is predator then I just changed the listing
Aug 5, 2023 #6 BossChief Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 12, 2021 Messages 243 Reaction score 141 Location Garner What state or country do you live in Iowa Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I believe when predators were first brought into the US, they were initially labeled as GMK. Definitely predators though.
I believe when predators were first brought into the US, they were initially labeled as GMK. Definitely predators though.