• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

12-14 head predators zoa Disc!

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cuse89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
25
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I currently have a nice colony of GMK zoas. 12-14 polyps looking at $30 a polyp +$50 shipping

65087F24-EA69-4207-B868-41ED9F347775.jpeg
 
Was sold as gmk but if common thought is predator then I just changed the listing
 
I believe when predators were first brought into the US, they were initially labeled as GMK. Definitely predators though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new