120 gallon 48x24x24 Recommendations

Whipples

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the same boat for a few months. It was between crystal dynamics, cadlights and planet. After lots of research I went with planet due to cost and time. Crystal dynamics wanted 6-8 weeks, planet was 2 and I just didn't trust cadlights after all the negative reviews.

I was in a similar boat and found out they offer a hefty discount for local buyers and went with them. Order process was pretty easy, wasn't the cheapest in the bunch however I felt their stand offerings were superior and I wanted to go with a local company. Should be here after MACNA!

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in a similar boat and found out they offer a hefty discount for local buyers and went with them. Order process was pretty easy, wasn't the cheapest in the bunch however I felt their stand offerings were superior and I wanted to go with a local company. Should be here after MACNA!
When you say "local buyers", does that mena in the DFW area or TX in general?

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone have a website for sc Aquarium? I'm searching but not finding anything.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have the room go with the 5 x 2 x 2 tank and get a shadow overflow, one of the most popular size tanks in the SCA fan club threads. There shipping is painless , my friend just bought a 5 x 3 x 2 tank from them.

Docpookie1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys....need help....any of u have a dead tank....120+ that u want to bail on and maybe sell pretty cheap? Looking for a herp home for a Christmas gift for my daughter. There's no way I can afford the $500+ for a new tank. Used is perfect. It needn't be air or water tight. Just has to hold sand and a huge skink. Any help would be great. She's been researching this guy's for months. 8126070471.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back