120 gallon full Setup For Sale

This is a heck of a deal, I know that. Are you willing to go down a smidgen due to all that's going on right now? And where in michigan are you? I'm in harrison twp
Why would he do that ?
 
what version is the reactor lcr1, lcr2 ect?
 
If You are interested in the reactor please Don't be like this guy ! 4 days of asking me questions and then I go to fedex for him to get a shipping price and then Lower my asking price by 50$ and when it comes tome to pay up $$ CRICKETS for the past 2 days..... Thanks
Screenshot_20200601-090549_Chrome.jpg

I have a life and a Job. Please don't waste others time . It is rude !
 
If You are interested in the reactor please Don't be like this guy ! 4 days of asking me questions and then I go to fedex for him to get a shipping price and then Lower my asking price by 50$ and when it comes tome to pay up $$ CRICKETS for the past 2 days..... Thanks
Screenshot_20200601-090549_Chrome.jpg

I have a life and a Job. Please don't waste others time . It is rude !
I was even giving him the tank for 25$ to be a Nice guy.
 
We recently bought a new tank. I have a 120 gallon tank with lid and stand . She has 2 led boards that run for lights. A 40 gallon acrylic sump setup for dual or single overflow. Skimmer is a 150 , gyre 220 powerhead keeps things moving. Full refugium , return pump. This is a turn key setup minus a chiller which some need and some do not. We are asking 1000$ for everything . It is all 5 years old from brand new and has never been moved. We are in Michigan and cannot ship but you will be getting one heck of a great deal for this setup. Over 9 grand for what is here. I can send better or more pics if Anyone is interested ?
20200502_224814.jpg
20200212_093648.jpg
20200211_134218.jpg
20200502_224814.jpg
20200212_093648.jpg
20200211_134218.jpg
20200211_134149.jpg
Is it still for sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new