120 gallon reef tank luna

Jasonluna89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and girls I’ve been doing tanks off and on For a few years, I’ve had a 80 gallon mix reef and a 30 gallon frag tank, 75 gallon fish only. I saw this 120 gallon 48x24x24 tank with a Herbie overflow. It’s been running for a month now, I’m using Red Sea coral pro salt with rodi water tds at0

472B677C-5D91-46DB-BFC5-27167726985C.jpeg
 
I used a 6 stage rodi by bulk reef at 150 gpd but really 75. Took a few days to fill aha never used one before just tap water then salt with prime so this was a lot better then I have done.

5910E2D6-F393-42C4-A5BF-BA6F4998FCB6.png
 
I went with T-5 hybrid 48” 286 watts
507409FB-47C3-4E95-BF17-354CD621C6EA.jpeg
14E67AB9-77E3-42EF-B9D5-3DA3FA26AA82.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new