120 Gallon Salty Condo

I'm loving sticks, but caps add a nice structure, especially when the colors are mixed in different levels/columns
 
I agree. It's when they start to take over that worries me. Lol

Hope my starburst monti gets as large as the red one is
 
New addition to the QT coming tomorrow. Can't wait

Look at my hammer playing war on this leather.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399001956.945099.jpg
 
Ha, you wish! It's doing great Kevan. Tomorrow is it's feeding day so it will be extra happy. I'm still stoked that I got it.
 
I'd say he's about 2.5-3". Same size as the other before it passed. So excited to have another. This one is eating everything I throw at it and I've not had it 24 hours.
 
I'd say he's about 2.5-3". Same size as the other before it passed. So excited to have another. This one is eating everything I throw at it and I've not had it 24 hours.

That's great news. Best of luck with this one.
 
Thank you. This one needs to be fattened up. Showing signs of ich but I'm not worried about that as it's eating. Debating to treat with cupramine but will see what happens in the next week or so
 
Nice, Ryan!!! Congrats!

Brandon
 
Unfortunately the trigger didn't make it in QT. Eating like a pig last night and dead this morning...
 
Well, flip, man. Sorry to hear that. Have you done any water testing in your qt?

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new