120 Gallon Salty Condo

I've been monitoring ammonia... The trigger started scraping Friday night so I started dosing Cupramine which was my plan all along but I wanted to wait two weeks to fatten it up. I decided to start it a week early as he was showing white spots and scraping...
 
BK it was pretty skinny to Begin with and did show signs of ich/velvet but was eating rather eagerly so I thought it was Going to be ok
 
Added me a Synergy dosing container today. Now the tank and bookshelf flow together. Before and after photos. Goodby OJ containers. Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399849735.141043.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399849745.983860.jpg
 
Ryan, can you advise me how much those dosing containers hold and where I can find them on the www. I'D love to simplify my containers like that!
Thanks bud
 
Each one holds a little over 5 liters.

Email them for a quote on what you want or they may have some already built that will fit your needs. Mine was custom built to the dimensions I wanted. Made locally in Middle Tennessee. Great craftsmanship!
http://synergyreef.com
 
New Additions

Got me a mated pair of yellow stripe maroon clowns a.k.a. Big Momma and Lil' Man - They seem to be fitting in rather well. The female is just as big as my Blue Eye Kole Tang and the Tang is not happy about that but I'm sure they will work things out.

Also added me a nice two headed Australian Golden Torch!!!

Pictures to come as I added them late last night...
 
Got me a mated pair of yellow stripe maroon clowns a.k.a. Big Momma and Lil' Man - They seem to be fitting in rather well. The female is just as big as my Blue Eye Kole Tang and the Tang is not happy about that but I'm sure they will work things out.

Also added me a nice two headed Australian Golden Torch!!!

Pictures to come as I added them late last night...

aww yeah. I can't wait to see them. Glad everything is looking good.
 
Thanks man! A little aggression towards the other tomato clown as well but hopefully I can catch the tomato clown soon! That torch opened right up last night and looked crazy under the blue LED's.

Can't wait to get home today and see it under all the lights. Hopefully the clowns will host the Frogspawn or on of my other softies...
 
Big momma starting to host the golden torch! Watched her bring food to it just a few moments before this photo was taken. Hopefully the torch will grow quickly so she can actually swim in it. Lo

And of course the Foxface trying to steal the show.

l
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400450360.280766.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new