$120 Paly Pack + Colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaysauce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaysauce

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
34
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I need to clear my frags because its looking too cluttered for me. Here's the list of frags:

CC Aussie Rainbow Palys: (2 polyps) + (3 polyps), on separate plugs
Metallic Pink Palys: 5 polyps
Chong Bongs Paly: 2 polyps + 1 baby
Sunny D's Palys: 2 polyp2
Utter Chaos: 2 polyps

I have colonies of candy apple reds and pink zippers for sell.
Candy Apple Reds (8 polyps): $120
Pink Zippers (+10 polyps): $100

I also have a superman rhodactis for sale for $30 if anyone is interested.

I would prefer to sell locally, around the Seattle area, but if no one wants it then I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking!

Pink Zippers Colony.jpg
Utter Chaos Mother Colony.jpg
CC Rainbow Paly.jpg
Chong Bongs.jpg
Sunny D's.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new