1200g Sanctuary

SWSCJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
77
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
A new build and just getting started.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FYI in the future you can post your uploaded images as a full image instead of just a thumbnail. I updated yours for you. :) Look here:

upload%20full_zpszbccjt4y.jpg
 
Pretty cool!
So all your tanks are look-downs?
 
I love that nem!! :)
 
There are two glass tanks in the mix as well. One 85g tied in to the SPS trough and the shallow 67g.
Pretty cool!
So all your tanks are look-downs?
I'm adding two tanks. An 85g linked to the SPS trough and a shallow six foot 67g tank.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new